ACCORD Manchester - Learn English in England :
Business English courses and English language courses for adults, children and teenagers in England.
A British Council accredited English language school in England specialising in :
- Intensive General English courses
- including afternoon workshops for IELTS preparation, Business English and General English
- Business English courses for Students, Managers, Executives, Professionals and Business Students
- Specialised courses in Legal, Medical, Engineering, etc.
- One to One courses
- Language Homestay programmes
- Closed groups for adults and teenagers
- Small class sizes (average 8 for General English, average 4 for Business English)
- Experienced native, fully qualified English teachers.
- Located in the heart of the vibrant business quarter of Manchester's city centre, a two minute walk from the shopping centre, and all other amenities such as restaurants, cafés, etc.
Learn English at ACCORD Manchester (England)
Stay in a great university residence available all year round!
Hall of residence 15 minutes from Manchester city centre by bus.
Practise your English with students at Manchester’s universities and take part in social activities. Read More >>
Staying in Manchester
Activities in Manchester
Manchester is one of the largest cities in England and is easily accessible by air. It is home to the UK's second largest airport (Manchester International Airport) with other low-cost airports close by in Liverpool, Leeds and Blackpool. Train, bus and taxi services are readily available from all of these airports direct to Manchester city centre.
Manchester has one of the best motorway networks in England and has three railway stations with fast and frequent trains to many cities around Great Britain.